Medical Eye Exams
The Eye Center is equipped with the latest technology in diagnostic and examination equipment. This allows us to provide our patients with the most thorough, comprehensive eye examinations available.
We thoroughly check the internal and external health of your eyes including tests for cataracts and glaucoma. Our doctors also check for the presence of corneal disorders and will examine the retina to ensure proper health and continued good vision. We offer family eye care for all ages.
- First eye exam should be performed at age 3.
- Children should have eye examinations every 1 to 3 years.
- Adults should be examined every 1 to 2 years.
- People over the age of 60 should have yearly eye examinations.
- Diabetics should be seen yearly regardless of age.